Translational Autoimmunity, Volume 5: Challenges for Autoimmune Diseases (Translational Immunology)
by Nima Rezaei (Editor)
Translational Autoimmunity: Challenges for Autoimmune Diseases, Fifth Edition addresses diagnostic approaches, therapeutic opportunities, and prognostic markers of different autoimmune diseases. This updated volume discusses autotoxicity, systems immunology, the prognostic significance of disease-specific autoantibodies, along with translational research to novel therapeutic policy in autoimmune diseases. From an introduction, to challenges and insights on the systems immunology of infectious and autoimmune diseases, new targets of treatments, and the role of autoantibodies in diagnosis and evolution, this book provides insights on many challenges researchers and clinicians are facing.
- Describes challenges in the diagnosis, management and treatment of autoimmune diseases
- Highlights major difficulties in the diagnosis and management of autoimmune diseases
- Reflects important remediable deficiencies in current management
- Meets the needs of basic scientists, clinicians and translational scientists and industry partners
- ASIN : B0BF4WVY3C
- Publisher : Academic Press (September 13, 2022)
- Publication date : September 13, 2022
- Language : English
There are no reviews yet.