Zuccelli Masterclass: Periodontal and Peri-implant Plastic Surgery
This new online educational focuses on periodontal and peri-implant hard and
soft tissue management techniques. Participants will receive up-to-date knowledge on treatment concepts enriched by numerous clinical tricks to meet the treatment needs of your daily routine in the practice. Lectures and Relive surgeries with opportunity to interact will enable you to expand your knowledge on periodontal and peri-implant surgical techniques.
The objective is to provide dentists, periodontologist and implantologists the theoretical and, first and foremost, practical skills necessary to perform the following techniques:
● Root coverage
● Increase in keratinized / attached gingiva around teeth and implants;
● Soft tissue volume augmentation around implants.
Competences to be acquired by participants
● Increased knowledge of periodontal and peri-implant anatomy.
● Ability to correctly diagnose mucogingival deformities.
● Ability to treat gingival recession with the most up-to-date techniques.
● Ability to perform soft tissue augmentation techniques around implants and in
● Ability to apply this knowledge in daily practice.
The course includes
● 10-hour video course structured into monothematic training modules.
● A LIVE streaming surgery.
● 3 recorded interactive Case Discussions (1st edition) + 2 LIVE Case Discussions (2nd edition).
● A new LIVE interactive Case Discussions, only for participants to the 3rd edition.
Prof. GIOVANNI ZUCCHELLI
LENGTH: 18 HOURS ON DEMAND
QUALITY: FULLHD VIDEO
NUMBER OF VIDEOS: 22 LECTURES – 17.4 GB