The Human Brain during the First Trimester 57- to 60-mm Crown-Rump Lengths: Atlas of Human Central Nervous System Development, Volume 7 (Original PDF from Publisher)
By Shirley A. Bayer, Joseph Altman
This is the seventh of 15 short atlases reimagining the classic 5 volume Atlas of Human Central Nervous System Development. A handy paperback edition completes the coverage of the first trimester of human brain development. Serial sections from specimens between 55mm and 60mm are illustrated and annotated in great detail, together with 3D reconstructions. An introduction and glossary summarize these earliest stages of human Central Nervous System development.
1) Classic anatomical atlases
2) Detailed labeling of the earliest phases of prenatal neurological development
3) Appeals to neuroanatomists, developmental biologists and clinical practitioners.
4) Persistent relevance – brain development is not going to change.
- Publisher : CRC Press; 1st edition (April 11, 2023)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 136 pages
- ISBN-10 : 103218566X
- ISBN-13 : 978-1032185668
File Size : 225.1 MB