Te Linde’s Operative Gynecology, 13th edition (ePub+Converted PDF)
By VICTORIA LYNN HANDA, Linda Van Le MD
With expert guidance on all aspects of gynecologic surgery, Te Linde’s Operative Gynecology, Thirteenth Edition, edited by Drs. Linda Van Le and Victoria L. Handa, remains your go-to-resource from preoperative to postoperative care. Comprehensive, step-by-step instructions on how to perform all contemporary gynecologic procedures, updated diagnostic and management approaches, a greatly expanded illustration program, and new procedural videos, edited by Dr. Danielle Patterson, make this classic text an ideal reference for trainees as well as experienced practitioners.
- Offers readable, intuitive, and concise guidance from today’s best surgeons and teachers
- Fully updated chapters as well as a new chapter on imaging for the gynecologic surgeon
- Features high-quality illustrations throughout
- Includes over 40 new procedural videos, easily accessed in the eBook
- Provides clear, easy-to-follow roadmaps with “Steps in the Procedure” boxes included for all surgical chapters, and a reorganized table of contents designed for quick reference
- Contains an expansive section on gynecologic procedures and surgical management of selected conditions
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
- Publisher : LWW; Thirteenth edition (June 8, 2023)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 864 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1975200098
- ISBN-13 : 978-1975200091