Seminars in Fetal and Neonatal Medicine: Volume 25 (Issue1 to Issue 6)
Seminars in Fetal & Neonatal Medicine (formerly Seminars in Neonatology) is a bi-monthly journal which publishes topic-based issues, including current ‘Hot Topics’ on the latest advances in fetal and neonatal medicine. The Journal is of interest to obstetricians and maternal-fetal medicine specialists.
The Journal commissions review-based content covering current clinical opinion on the care and treatment of the pregnant patient and the neonate and draws on the necessary specialist knowledge, including that of the pediatric pulmonologist, the pediatric infectious disease specialist, the surgeon, as well as the general pediatrician and obstetrician.
Each topic-based issue is edited by an authority in their field and contains 8-10 articles.
Seminars in Fetal & Neonatal Medicine provides:
• Coverage of major developments in neonatal care;
• Value to practising neonatologists, consultant and trainee pediatricians, obstetricians, midwives and fetal medicine specialists wishing to extend their knowledge in this field;
• Up-to-date information in an attractive and relevant format.
– Bone metabolic disorders in premature and full term neonates
Edited by Charalampos Dokos
Volume 25, Issue 1,
– Oxygen in the Neonatal Period
Edited by Maximo Vento Torres, Christian Poets
Volume 25, Issue 2,
– Long term outcomes following very preterm birth
Edited by Neil Marlow, Samantha J Johnson
Volume 25, Issue 3,
– FIRS (Fetal Inflammatory Response Syndrome)
Edited by Thomas E Wiswell, Steven M. Donn
Volume 25, Issue 4,
– Perinatal Perfusion
Edited by Samir Gupta, Maged Costantine, Steven Donn
Volume 25, Issue 5,
– Edited by Barbara Schmidt
Volume 25, Issue 6,
There are no reviews yet.