Netter’s Obstetrics and Gynecology, 4th Edition (Netter Clinical Science) (EPUB)
By Roger P. Smith MD
For medical students, generalists, and specialists alike, Netter’s Obstetrics & Gynecology, 4th Edition, provides superbly illustrated, up-to-date information on the conditions and problems most often encountered in OB/GYN practice. Classic Netter images are paired with concise, evidence-based descriptions of common diseases, conditions, diagnostics, treatments, and protocols. Large, clear illustrations and short, to-the-point text provide quick, authoritative access to expert medical thinking―perfect for gaining knowledge of this complex field, for everyday clinical practice, or for staff and patient education.
- Features concise, exquisitely illustrated coverage of Anatomy and Embryology, Gynecology and Women’s Health, and Obstetrics.
- Contains more than 300 exquisite Netter images, as well as new, recent paintings by Carlos Machado, that provide a quick and memorable overview of each disease or condition.
- Includes eleven new chapters, including Sexuality and Gender Dysphoria, Alcohol Abuse in Women, Anal Incontinence, Cardiovascular Disease in Women, Genitourinary Syndrome of Menopause, Hereditary Cancer Syndromes, External Cephalic Version, and more.
- An eBook version is included with purchase. The eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures and references, with the ability to search, customize your content, make notes and highlights, and have content read aloud.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 4th edition (July 17, 2023)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 720 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0443107394
- ISBN-13 : 978-0443107399
File Size : 92.9 MB