Minimally Invasive Prosthetic Procedure (MIPP)
Dr. Mauro Fradeani and Dr. Leonardo Bacherini cordially welcome you to this Masterclass, where we will present a systematic approach that has been perfected through over 25 years of experience: the Minimally Invasive Prosthetic Procedure (MIPP). This high-performance procedure provides excellent aesthetic and functional results for all types of prosthetic cases, ranging from simple to complex. Through this Masterclass, you will discover the importance of conducting a precise functional analysis of the masticatory system to develop a stable and effective long-term treatment plan that prevents the risk of relapse.
By attending this Masterclass, you will gain knowledge on the following topics:
• Aesthetic parameters, including facial, dento-labial, phonetic, dental, and gingival aspects
• Functional analysis techniques such as Centric Relation, Max Intercuspidation, and VDO
• Tooth preparation and veneer application methods • Differences between V-Veneers, Full-Veneers, and Buccal-Veneers
• Comparison between digital and traditional impression techniques
• MIPP classification system, including levels 0, 1, 2, 2A, 2B, and 3
• Importance of a multidisciplinary approach
• Follow-up procedures after several years
Upon completion of this Masterclass, you will be able to:
• Plan an accurate aesthetic and functional treatment using digital planning tools such as GetAPP and face scanners
• Minimize the invasiveness of prosthetic treatments
• Adjust the patient’s VDO as necessary
• Conduct predictable, stable, and long-lasting prosthetic rehabilitations
• Determine the ideal tooth volume and reduce ceramic thickness using appropriate adhesive procedures
• Properly select bonding materials.
14 Videos – Duration 10.5 hours – Files size: 37 GB
There are no reviews yet.