Mayo Clinic Wound Symposium: The Edges of Wound Care 2023 (Videos+Assessment Quiz)
This three-day course is designed to provide the latest diagnostic and treatment strategies for comprehensive wound management. The program is multidisciplinary with faculty representing various wound-related fields. Multiple educational formats are used, including didactic sessions, hands-on demonstrations, and case presentations that offer comprehensive wound-management strategies (from basics to high-level). The course meets the continuing education needs of a range of wound care providers, from novices to experts.
This multidisciplinary course is intended for healthcare providers who care for patients with wounds. Disciplines include physicians, pedorthists, podiatrists, advanced practice providers (NP/PA), WOC, CNS, RN, LPN, physical therapists, dietitians, medical trainees (medical students, residents, fellows, etc.) and others who care for patients with wounds.
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Describe systemic factors that may impair healing
- Describe specific diagnostic tests related to wound assessment
- Discuss advances in wound healing therapeutics as related to regenerative medicine
- Identify the principles underlying the care of chronic wounds
- Discuss how to establish an inpatient wound practice
Program : Click here
File Size : 6.42 GB