MacSween’s Pathology of the Liver, 8th edition (True PDF)
By Alastair D. Burt BSc MBChB MD FRCPath FRCPA FRCP FRSB FAHMS, Linda D. Ferrell MD, Stefan G. Hübscher MBChB FRCPath
Written and edited by an international team of renowned authorities, MacSween’s Pathology of the Liver, 8th Edition, remains the field’s definitive reference on liver pathology. This must-have text is ideal for surgical pathologists in practice and in training who examine liver specimens on a day-to-day basis. It provides invaluable assistance in recognizing the huge variety of appearances of the liver that result from infections, tumors, and tumor-like lesions, as well as organ damage caused by drugs and toxins. With expert, comprehensive coverage of all malignant and benign hepatobiliary disorders, MacSween’s is a convenient, one-stop resource for use in the reporting room as well as in personal study.
- Shares the knowledge and experience of a “who’s who list of experts in the field of hepatobiliary pathology, led by editors Alastair D. Burt, Linda D. Ferrell, and Stefan G. Hübscher.
- Features more than 1,000 high-quality, full color illustrations, providing a complete visual guide to each tumor or tumor-like lesion.
- Discusses advances in molecular diagnostic testing, its capabilities, and its limitations, including targeted/personalized medicine.
- Incorporates the latest TNM staging and WHO classification systems, as well as new diagnostic biomarkers and their utility in differential diagnosis, newly described variants, and new histologic entities.
- Includes relevant data from ancillary techniques (immunohistochemistry, cytogenetics, and molecular genetics), giving you the necessary tools required to master the latest breakthroughs in diagnostic technology.
- Provides you with all of the necessary diagnostic tools to make a complete and accurate pathologic report, including clinicopathologic background throughout.
- Directs you to the most recent and authoritative sources for further reading with a comprehensive reference list that highlights key articles and up-to-date citations.
- An eBook version is included with purchase. The eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures and references, with the ability to search, customize your content, make notes and highlights, and have content read aloud.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 8th edition (January 18, 2023)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 1134 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0702082287
- ISBN-13 : 978-0702082283
File Size : 675.3 MB