Journal of Sport and Health Science: Volume 14 (Issue 1 to Issue 2)
The Journal of Sport and Health Science (JSHS) is a peer-reviewed, international, multidisciplinary journal dedicated to the advancement of sport, exercise, physical activity, and health sciences. JSHS publishes original and impactful research, topical reviews, editorials, opinion, and commentary papers relating physical and mental health, injury and disease prevention, traditional Chinese exercise, and human performance. Through a distinguished, carefully selected international editorial board, JSHS has adopted the highest academic standards, impeccable integrity, and an efficient publication platform.
Fields of particular interest to the journal include (but are not limited to):
• Sport and exercise medicine
• Injury prevention and clinical rehabilitation
• Sport and exercise physiology
• Public Health Promotion
• Physical activity epidemiology
• Biomechanics and motor behavior
• Sport and exercise biochemistry and nutrition
• Sport and exercise psychology
• Exercise and brain health
• Physical education
• Traditional Chinese sports, exercise and health
There are no reviews yet.