Epidemiology For Dummies (Original PDF from Publisher)
By Amal K. Mitra
Become a disease detective with this easy-to-understand resource
Epidemiology For Dummies is packed with key concepts, practical applications, and real-life examples in the study of disease transmission and control. It’s a must-have for students in all public-health-related fields, and for curious learners, too. This Dummies guide will help you conquer even the trickiest epidemiological concepts. In this introduction to the fascinating, complex science, you’ll learn―in terms anyone can understand―all the basic principles of epidemiology, plus how those concepts translate to public health outcomes and policy decisions.
- Learn the basic principles and concepts of epidemiology
- Discover real-world examples and public health threats
- Understand the complex social factors that influence health
- Embark on a public health career or just pass your epidemiology course
Anyone who wants or needs to understand the fundamentals of epidemiology and the science behind public health will love Epidemiology For Dummies.
- Publisher : For Dummies; 1st edition (April 11, 2023)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 400 pages
- ISBN-10 : 139417070X
- ISBN-13 : 978-1394170708
File Size : 7.2 MB