Critical Care Medicine: The Essentials and More, 5th Edition (Original PDF from Publisher)
By Dr. John J Marini, David J Dries
Selected as a Doody’s Core Title for 2022!With a full-color design and concise, easy-to-read chapters, Critical Care Medicine: The Essentials and a Bit More covers the core elements of critical care, with a unique focus on the pathophysiology underlying clinical disorders and how pathophysiologic concerns affect treatment options. There is much here that’s new: brand-new content, expanded discussions, and more graphical elements than ever before. Chapters follow a consistent structural template, with discussions of diagnosis, instrumentation, treatment and management techniques, and more. Expertly and succinctly captures all the fundamentals of the field!
- Designed primarily for use by students and residents, but also helpful for anyone already in practice.
- Emphasizes the pathophysiologic elements and treatments of illness and injury.
- Now with updated drug info and more substantial coverage of interventional radiology, pregnancy care, and organization of critical care.
- Adds new, brief summaries that present opposing arguments of controversial points.
- Topics range from intubation, ventilation, and pharmacotherapy, as well as drug overdoses, sepsis, gastrointestinal bleeding, and other crisis care scenarios.
- Publisher : LWW; 5th edition (November 3, 2018)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 832 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1496302915
- ISBN-13 : 978-1496302915
File Size : 216 MB