Clinical Companion for Fundamentals of Nursing, 11th edition (Original PDF from Publisher)
By Patricia A. Potter RN PhD FAAN, Anne G. Griffin Perry RN MSN EdD FAAN, Patricia A. Stockert RN BSN MS PhD, Amy Hall RN BSN MS
To find the clinical facts you need to know, make this pocket guide your constant companion! Clinical Companion for Fundamentals of Nursing, 11th Edition includes the hard-to-remember facts, lab values, and abbreviations that are essential to providing optimal nursing care. Organized by the major concepts and principles of your nursing fundamentals course, this reference features a quick-access format with summary tables and bulleted lists. The Clinical Companion makes retrieving, reviewing, and retaining clinical facts and figures easier than ever!
- Basic facts and figures, standard values, care guidelines and more provide the background frequently needed in a reference for clinical practice.
- At-a-glance content is provided in outline, list, and tabular formats for easy lookup and review.
- Detailed information on medications helps to prevent medication errors and ensure safe practice, with topics including dosage calculations, compatibilities, conversions, and administration.
- Vital Signs chapter contains everything you need to know to quickly and accurately obtain vital signs.
- Physical Assessment chapter provides a systematic and thorough approach to health assessment.
- Interprofessional Collaboration and Delegation chapter explains the role of the nurse within the larger healthcare team.
- Pressure injury information includes prevention and care guidelines.
- Medical, Nursing, and Health Professions Terminology chapter acts as a quick medical terminology refresher and helps you understand clinical terms as they are encountered.
- Concise, pocket-sized format ensures portability for use in the clinical setting.
- NEW! A Clinical Judgment and the Nursing Process chapter is added to this edition.
- Publisher : Mosby; 11th edition (June 20, 2022)
- Language : English
- ISBN-10 : 032387858X
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323878586
File Size : 8.9 MB