Biological Bone Augmentation
In this course you will learn the powerful BBA Concept (Biological Bone Augmentation) and the Split bone technique of Prof. Fouad Khoury, ranging from the protocol of ´Safe Bone Harvesting from the External oblique Line` up to advanced lateral bone augmentation even in very compromised cases.
Overall we will also cover the soft tissue management – together 6 techniques – like the palatal pedicled flap, the Kazanjian Vestibuloplasty, palatal pedicled flap and many more to get maximum reliable results.
- How to become a REAL BONE BUILDER and how to use the Power of Nature for almost 100% predictable results.
- How to decide with clear Guidelines, when exactly you should use which technique.
- How to inspire your patients to choose Vital and osteo-inductive material over any other material.
- Why you never have to have sleepless nights before Re-entry, because you never have to work again with too sophisticated or NOT reliable methods.
- Why this concept may be the last concept you need to learn – after your long journey for finding the most predictable technique.
This course will review current concepts in implantology-augmentative techniques: BBA Concept and Split Bone Technique by Dr. Khoury.
This paves the way for a very in-depth coverage of all the aspects of the techniques proposed, with strong and positive impact on the learning effectiveness of the resource.
1- The CCARD Classification
2- Safe bone harvesting from the external oblique line
3- The Kazanjian Vestibuloplasty
4- Complication treatment
5- Rehabilitation of the atrophied maxilla
6- The Esthetic Zone
6 Lectures (11 videos) – Duration 5 hours & 15 min – File Size 10 GB