Berne & Levy Physiology, 8th edition (True PDF)
By Bruce M. Koeppen MD PhD, Bruce A. Stanton PhD, Julianne M Hall PhD, Agnieszka Swiatecka-Urban M.D. F.A.S.N.
Pairing necessary detail with concise readability, Berne & Levy Physiology, 8th Edition, provides a perfect balance of content to deliver an in-depth understanding of the body’s dynamic processes. Long respected for its scientifically rigorous approach, this highly regarded, mid-size text offers essential physiology with integrated coverage of biophysics andkey experimental observations and examples―all designed to provide a solid scientific foundation in physiology for future scientists and clinicians.
- Uses a logical, organ system-based approach that clearly describes all of the mechanisms that control and regulate bodily function.
- Includes new clinical case examples, as well as In the Clinic and At the Molecular Level boxes that highlight practical aspects of this fundamental science.
- Provides key experimental observations and examples that offer a rich understanding of the body’s dynamic processes.
- Discusses recent discoveries such as the role of lymphatics in the nervous system.
- Begins each chapter with a bulleted list of questions and ends with key concepts covered in that chapter.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 8th edition (April 20, 2023)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 864 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323847900
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323847902
File Size : 122.2 MB